This sensor board will measure the ambient temperature in a room, and can be configured with temperature threshold ranges (THIGH and TLOW). This is a custom board created for our MyOctopus Smart Home platform. We created it to allow our AI / ML to monitor the ambient temperature in the environment and to easily access and store data readouts from the sensors.
- The chip is mounted on a thin light PCB board.
- It can operate in fast and fastplus (1 kHz to 1 MHz) and high-speed (1 MHz to 2.5 MHz)
- On this sensor board, the TMP007 has 4 addresses open, so it can connect directly on one to the I2C BUS, allowing easy data streaming.
- 4 available I2C addresses: 0x40 0x41 0x44 0x45
- Alert modes (INT and COMP)
- Supply: 2.5 V to 5.5 V
Octagonal Sensor Board: - Diameter 11mm
Resistors / Capacitors: "0201" - 0.6 mm × 0.3 mm
TMP007: 1.90 mm × 1.90 mm
Pinout & Detailed Specs on GitHub