This is a custom board created for our MyOctopus Smart Home platform.
We created it to allow our AI / ML running on Intel Edison to monitor the air pressure in the environment and to easily access and store data readouts from the sensors. This sensor board can measure pressure 300 … 1100 hPa.
- The chip is mounted on a thin light PCB octogonal board.
- It can operate in the I²C Standard, Fast and High Speed modes (up to 3.4 MHz)
- 2 available I2C addresses: 0x76 0x77
- Temperature range -40 … +85 °C
- Pressure range 300 … 1100 hPa
- Pressure resolution 0.16 Pa
- Temperature resolution 0.01°C
- Current consumption 2.7μA @ 1 Hz sampling rate
- Supply: 1.71V - 4.25V
- Octagonal Sensor Board: - Diameter 11mm
- Resistors / Capacitors: "0201" - 0.6 mm × 0.3 mm
- BMP280 Package: 8-pin LGA metal-lid
- BMP280 Footprint : 2.0 × 2.5 mm², height: 0.95 mm
PINOUT: Pinout Diag MO BMP280 Rev 1
Pinout & Detailed Specs on GitHub