This breakout module board will measure and monitor humidity and temperature in the environment. It uses the HDC1000 Humidity/Temperature chip from Texas Instruments. We created it for our MyOctopus Smart Home platform to measure and monitor humidity and temperature in the environment.
- The chip is mounted on a thin light PCB board.
- It can operate in full speed I2C 400kHz
- This sensor board has 4 addresses open, so you can connect directly on one to the i2C BUS, allowing easy data streaming.
- Available I2C addresses: 0x40 0x41 0x42 0x43
- Supply Voltage 3 V to 5 V
Humidity Chip: HDC1000 - 2.04 mm x 1.59 mm
Resistors / Capacitors: "0201" - 0.6 mm × 0.3 mm
Octagonal Sensor Board: - Diameter 11mm
Pinouts and Detailed Specs on GitHub