Are you a U.S. based maker? Do you have ideas and skills that can change the world? If so, join our competition and build innovative projects that solve real world problems. Compete against makers and tinkerers from China and become the ultimate global maker. Ready to start? Submit your project for a chance to travel to Beijing, China!
- Stage 1: Submit your project on this contest page by June 17th.
- Stage 2: Judging begins June 18th, with semi-finalists announced by July 1st.
- Stage 3: Final competition will be held in Beijing, August 14th to August 19th.
Guidelines for creating your project:
How to Submit your Idea:
- Must be a legal resident of the United States
- Create a free Hackster.io account.
- Register to participate in this contest by clicking "Register as a Participant".
- Start by entering a 3 minute video submission in the project template.
- Finish by submitting a complete project, click "Submit my final entry."
Make sure you include the following:
- Video, images and story
- Schematics and sourcecode
- BOM and CAD files
- Get inspired by this sample project
10 lucky semi-finalists will fly to Beijing China to compete in the global competition with a chance to win the following prizes: First prize: approximately $15,000 USD. Second prize: approximately $8,000 USD. Third prize: approximately $5,000 USD.
Need hardware to complete your submission? We are giving away a limited number of Intel® Edison™ Developer Kits. Get yours by submitting your application by June 17, 2016 which we will review on a first come, first served basis. One device maximum per team, while supplies last.
Thank you sponsors for making this happen!