What we’ve decided to implement is a smart luggage that helps you in all the phases of your travel.
The main idea has been to equip the luggage with a bunch of sensors to check the state of it. We also use a 7inchdisplay built on top for providing an easy access to all the information you need when you travel.
Let’s imagine you have to take an airplane or a train.
Once the confirmation email has been received from the travel company, we obtain all thevneeded data to plan the journey, with also the possibility to synchronize it with Google Calendar.
The information shown on the display are:
- journey plan (hour and place arrival and departure).
- ticket qrcode in order to easily checkin.
- Map and GPS navigation system to bring you to the next destination
- temperature and humidity inside the luggage for checking wheter all the content is safe (for instance, if you bring with you food, drink and medications).
- gyroscope in order to check the safety of the luggage (display the log of all the shock it suffered).
- light sensor whether someone try to force it and open it (in that case,
immediately the app alert you).
- security thanks to the gps, if you lost or someone stole your luggage, you can
track the position and found it
- vocal assistant for all you needs (news, meteo, manage your day, etc.)
- (future implementation) weight sensor on the handle to easily weight the
- (future implementation) add the info of the transport’s delays.
- (future implementation) integrated power bank for charging your electronic
our motto: Don’t trail your luggage anymore, let’s trail!
- WunderBar (accelerometer, gyro, temp/humidity, light sensor)
- udoo board (android)
- touchscreen 7inch display