Software apps and online services
Hand tools and fabrication machines
How's you doing?
Ever wondered making Smart Dustbin that monitors garbage level..??
I am back with a similar type of project.
In this video I made Smart Dustbin that open and closes lid and senses the garbage level and displays it on lcd screen.
This project is very useful for Engineering students. They can make the project for their college, school etc.
Watch the entire video and please do subscribe my YouTube channel.
"Help me achieve my dream of 1K subscribers in my channel"
Channel link is:
Steps to make this project.
1. Gather Arduino uno
2. Take LCD Display
3. Take LEDs
4. Take 10K POT
5. Take 1 330 ohm resistors
6. Take 2 ultrasonic sensors
7. Take servo motor
8. Take 5v adapter and dc jack
9. Take arduino jack 9v
10. Take jumper wires (I made them at my requirement at home)
11. I solder LCD display on pcb board
12. Take dustbin box
13. I cut holes on the box so that I will connect ultrasonic sensor and LCD display
14. I placed on this box
15. Take a look on the inside
16. Take other ultrasonic sensor and place on the half lid of box
17. Place servo motor on the left side of the box
18. Place both leds on the bottom of lcd
19. Connect stick on the servo motor shaft
20. On the other side I connected a dc jack.
21. I placed Arduino on the inside of box
22. Connect DC jack of Arduino
23. Stick other half lid of the box
24. Connections from LCD to Arduino
25. Connections from sensors.
26. After connections upload the code (here it is surprise..hehehe)
Check all the sensors...
It is showing the garbage level..
After all done it will shown like this.