This project is all about work reduction technique.
This is the small model of robotic arm using servo motors and joystick.
This is the small items pick and place robotic arm used in industries to perform heavy work.
This is the only model of small pick and place robotic arm.
You can design your own big pick and place robotic arm by following the simple steps.
1. You have to gather all the components used in this project.
2. Using popsicle sticks and cardboard I made a stand.
3. At the top of stand I stick a servo motor.
4. At the top of other servo motor I stick second servo motor.
5. At the shaft of second servo motor I stick a popsicle stick to make an arm.
6. Now take arduino uno and jumper wires connect the both servo motors.
7. Servo 1 data pin connect to arduino pin 3.
8. Servo 2 data pin connect to arduino pin 5.
9. Now take Joystick module
10. Connect joystick X terminal to arduino A0 pin.
11. Connect Joystick Y terminal to arduino A1 pin.
12. Now connect both servo motors Vcc pin and joystick Vcc pin to +5v of arduino pin.
13. Connect both servo motors GND pin and joystick GND pin to GND of arduino pin.
Your pick and place small robotic arm is done...
Enjoy and made yours..
Thanks and please subscribe my youtube channel for sure....
Stick one servo on cardboard as shown
Stick 2nd servo on first servo shaft.
Stick popsicle stick on shaft of second servo.
Whole arrangement will look like this..
Subscribe my Youtube channle "Electronics is Fun"