In this project I will show you how to make police lights.
A very simple project which is made with the help of IC 555 timer.
Here are steps to make police lights:
1. Connect 555 IC to the breadboard.
2. Connect the required resistors as given in the circuit diagram.
3. Connect the capacitor as shown in circuit diagram.
4. Connect the preset.
5. Connect the RED and BLUE leds.
6. Connect the 9v battery.
7. Your mini police light project is ready.
Don't forget to subscribe my channel "Electronics is Fun."
It is very simple project for your child.