Software apps and online services
Hand tools and fabrication machines
How's you doing?
Ever wondered making an Automatic Barrier System.
Here is the project I made an Automatic Barrier System. In this IR sensor is used. When a vehicle is approached towards the barrier then IR sensor senses and the barrier is open automatically.
When barrier is close LCD Display is showing Barrier is close..Stop..!!
When barrier is open LCD Display is showing Barrier is open.. go..!!
This project is very useful for Engineering students. They can make the project for their college, school etc.
Watch the entire video and please do subscribe my YouTube channel.
"Help me achieve my dream of 1K subscribers in my channel"
Channel link is:
Steps to make this project.
1. Gather Arduino uno
2. Take LCD Display
3. Take 10K POT
4. Take 1 330 ohm resistors
5. Take stapler pins used as jumper cables
6. Take Male to Male jumper wires.
7. Take IR Sensor
8. Take servo motor
9. Take 2 leds red and green
10. Take breadboard
11. Take female to male jumper wires
12. Take plywood pieces to make stand and barrier
13. Connect LCD Display, leds and pot on BB.
14. Connect jumper wires from IR sensor
15. Stick IR sensor on plywood piece with the help of double sided tape
16. Connect Jumper wires from servo motor
17. Connect jumper wires from LCD Display and LEDs
19. Stick servo motor to another wood piece and connect barrier to servo shaft
20. Connect servo pin to 3 and ir sensor pin to 2
Connect all vcc to +5v and GND to GND
21. Upload the code. (Here it is surprise...hehehehe)
22. LCD display notifies when barrier is open with green led.
23. Lcd display shows when barrier is close with red led
Now fullfill my wish to be 1000 subscribers on YouTube channel