Web Bluetooth w/ Voice Recognition using Arduino 101 Workshop [Hackster]
This is going to be a workshop type event based once again around the Arduino 101s. Ron Dagdag is going to walk us through using the Annyang voice recognition library and Mobile Web Bluetooth. We will be using Mikroelektronika relay boards .
Macs and Android phones are needed. Windows laptops need to boot in Linux via USB.
Looking forward to seeing you all there!
Checkout this project to learn more:
Name, day job, hardware interest or project.
Share your project!
Please join group on Hackster to be eligible for raffle items:
+ OPEN LAB:
- bring your projects, and hardware
We have a slack channel at #_dfw over on https://hacksterlive.slack.com !
• Intel - https://software.intel.com/en-us/iot/hardware/curie
• MikroElektronika https://www.mikroe.com/
• Sparkfun https://www.sparkfun.com/
• Hackster.io www.hackster.io