1- Android smartphone / tablet ( x1)
2- Arduino uno
4-Cheap RC car (you can get it from a toy store)
6- H bridge or motor driver shield
7- Male Dc Plug
steps to control RC car with 1 shield
here you find the steps :
connect the double base with nails ,connect the wheels with motors then all to the base ,connect the rolled wheel to the base with nails.
- Connect the motors terminal in H bridge where every motor take two output
- Connect the positive pole of the car battery to the H bridge where indicated on board (5V) and the negative pole to ground .
1-Connect 1Sheeld on top of your Arduino board.
2-Connect the H bridge with 1Sheeld
- Connect IN 1 in h bridge to pin 6 in 1Sheeld.
- Connect IN 2 in h bridge to pin 11 in 1Sheeld.Connect IN 3 in h bridge to pin 9 in 1Sheeld.
- Connect IN 4 in h bridge to pin 10 in 1Sheeld.
1- Now connect Arduino to your computer using USB cable.
2- Download Arduino IDE on your computer.
3- Download 1Sheeld library.
4- Put 1Sheeld library in Arduino-1.0.5-r2\libraries.
5-Open game pad example from 1shield library.
6- Plug arduino to PC and upload the code.
7-Download 1Sheeld from app store to your smart phone.
finally connect your smart phone with arduino vie 1sheeld and have fun!
this video views the final work :