- Wemos D1 Mini
- Microcontroller: ESP-8266EX
- Operating Voltage: 3.3V (chip) 5v (board)
- Digital I/O Pins: 11
- Analog input Pins: 1 (Max input: 3.2V)
- Mirco USB for power and programming
- CH340G serial to USB chip
- The Wemos is better than a normal esp board because you can directly program it.
- It can be programmed using little effort, and the Arduino IDE.
- There is lots of support for the ESP and the Arduino.
- The ESP8266 low-cost Wi-Fi chip with full TCP/IP stack
- Breadboard 3 pack, worth getting more than 1 you can keep projects on one while you start another
- Soldering Iron Kit, cheap and comes with everything you need to get started including solder!
Did you replicate this project? Share it!I made one
Love this project? Think it could be improved? Tell us what you think!