- JoustMania is a collection of PlayStation Move enabled party games based off of the "Jostling" mechanic introduced in Johann Sebastian Joust
- Protect your own controller while trying to jostle others!
- JoustMania includes FFA, Teams, Werewolves, Zombies, Commander modes, and lots of other goodies!
- The system is also designed to be easy to set up at conventions and is made to run itself with a large group of people. In convention mode, every game is started once everyone is ready, and announces the rules aloud for new players to learn.
- Connect the USB Soundcard and bluetooth adapters
- Turn on the pi, open a Terminal and run these commands, the pi will reboot on a successful install
git clone https://github.com/adangert/JoustMania.git cd JoustMania sudo ./setup.sh
If you have the bluetooth adapters, disable the on-board bluetooth
You can now disconnect the hdmi cable and run JoustMania in headless mode. JoustMania will automatically boot up on restart.
Go to joustmania.com to learn more
Did you replicate this project? Share it!I made one
Love this project? Think it could be improved? Tell us what you think!