I've worked on scale words since 2015 but the biggest challenge has always been to build something that i repair every day at work. So i decided to try it, I had an arduino UNO, a load cell and an LCD. After a long run, I decided to rely on a DFrobot hx711. After a bit of study on how to connect the converter I started writing code for calibration and for counting scale mode function using the knowledge gained at work. Surprisingly I realized I could achieve a high level of precision despite using only a cheap converter and a C3 load cell. And so after a little bit of filtering here is my ArduScale 2.0! :) P.S. I have calibrated the scale with F1 class precision weights and it passed all metrological tests.